How To Record Instagram Stories On Android
We all know, social media is playing an essential role in the entire world. People use social media for various purposes, depending on their needs. With the productive growth of technology, there is a rapid increase in many social media platforms.
One of the top-rated social media platforms nowadays is Instagram, where you can create a business or a private account and use it for various purposes.
If you are an Instagram user and you like your friend’s Instagram story but could not find a way to record it on your device here, we are going to present a solution on how to record Instagram stories on Android devices or how to download Instagram stories on Android devices. We will provide you with all the information, so stay with us till the end of this article.
You will know how to record Instagram stories on an Android device by the following method.
How to record Instagram stories on Android by using a Screen Recorder?
There are multiple screen recorders available on the Google Play Store. You can use the AZ screen recorder to help you on how to record Instagram stories on Android devices.
Let’s know more about the AZ screen recorder step by step.
- The first step is the standard step to search the AZ screen recorder on the Google Play Store. This app will work for you on how to record Instagram stories on Android devices.
- When you find the required result, Open the app and install it.
- Once it is installed, you can use it.
- Open AZ screen recorder, it will ask you permission to allow this app to be displayed on the top of the other apps.
- When you have allowed it, further, it will ask you to grant Storage access. Turn it on.
- Tap on start now button.
- You will see a button with three options. Select the cam recorder option.
- This cam recorder asks you to start recording, and you need to allow it to record your screen and audio.
- The cam recorder button will display on your screen even when you have close the app. You can still tap on the cam recorder and start recording. And when you want to stop, you can press on it to stop the recording.
- All the recordings will move to your gallery.
- You can see the buttons of this app on the notification panel also.
This method will surely help you to know how to record Instagram stories on Android.
You can also use other screen recorder apps to help you work on how to record Instagram stories on Android, and these are listed below:
So now, you know how to record Instagram stories on Android by installing these applications from Play Store.
Alternatively, you can download them from Apktime.
|Read more: Apktime alternate to Play store.|
How to download Instagram stories on Android
There are two ways to download Instagram stories on Android
Download Instagram Stories on Android by using a Story Saver app
The process to download Instagram stories on Android device involves the following steps listed below:
First, you have to install the Story Saver App. This application can easily available on the Google Play Store. You can install Story Saver from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Play Store and search Story Saver in the search bar.
- It will pop up the searched app.
- Select the Story Saver app of your choice.
- Install the app and Open it.
- Now you need to login it either with your Instagram account or Facebook account.
- After you have logged in, you will see the list of accounts that you are following.
- Open the account if you want to view the stories from the accounts you are following.
- Then tap on it to view the story of your desired account.
- Once you open the story, here, you will see the download option. Tap on it to download. The story will be downloaded and will move to the gallery of your android device.
- You can also check the history of the stories that you have downloaded.
- You can choose the mode of Story Saver app from its settings menu.
In this way, you can use the Instagram story saver app to download Instagram stories on Android devices.
Download Instagram Stories on Android device through the website
You can download Instagram stories on Android device directly from the websites given below:
How to save someone’s Instagram video
Do you want to know how to save someone’s Instagram video? You need to go through the following step.
- Open the Instagram app.
- Login to your account.
- You will see its home screen with different posts from the accounts you are following.
- Scroll down to see which video you want to save.
- Click on this button to save someone’s Instagram video.
- The video will move to saved videos inside the app.
- Open the menu to see the saved video option.
- Tap on it to view your saved video.
Note that this saved video will only be saved within the Instagram app. It will not save in your gallery.
|Read more: How To Save Snapchat Videos.|
How to save Instagram stories with music
You can save Instagram stories with the music within your gallery by using a screen recorder as I have described the working of the AZ screen recorder above. Allow the AZ screen recorder to record audio also.
In this way, you can easily record and save Instagram stories in your gallery.
How to do story repost for Instagram
You can do story repost on Instagram by using a Story saver app. The story saver helps you to save and repost stories on Instagram.
- As it is mentioned above, the first step is to install the app from the Play Store.
- Log in to Story Saver with your Instagram account.
- There you will see a list of accounts that you are following. Tap on the account to view the story of that account.
- Open the story of that account.
- You will see a button to repost the story.
- When you click the button, you will have an option to share it on your story to repost it or send it to your news feed and send it to your followers through (dm) direct message.
How to take a video of scrolling on Instagram
You can take a video of scrolling on Instagram by using a screen recorder. Simply you have to install a screen recorder app on your Android device. There exist multiple screen recorder apps on Google Play Store, choose the one for your choice, install it, and record the video of scrolling.
Can we record an Instagram video call?
Well, we can record everything with the help of a screen recorder app. This article will allow you to know about the famous AZ screen recorder app. The complete working on how to use this AZ screen recorder app and its features are mentioned in detail above. You can check from there also.
- First of all, install the app on your Android device.
- Open the AZ screen recorder app.
- Now Open your Instagram app.
- Start a video chat with your friend.
- Turn on the recording with the help of cam record button appears on the screen.
- Press the button to start recording.
- It will record your video.
- When you want to stop the recording, you can stop it from the same button.
- Save the recording.
Now you would have an idea of how you can record video calls with this app. But this idea has some limitations that it will not record the audio sound because the microphone can only use by a single app. At a time, a single app can use the microphone of your device. So this app allows you to record the video only during the video call.
How to save IGTV videos to camera roll
This article will also let you know how to save IGTV videos to the camera roll. This process can be done with an app. So here is the question which app can be used to save IGTV videos to camera roll?
You must know about the app. And the app name is Story Saver! Yes, you can use this app to save IGTV videos to the camera roll. Let’s know more about on how Story Saver app will work to save IGTV videos to the camera roll.
- The first step is obvious. You would have known till now that first of all, and you have to install the Story Saver app on your mobile device.
- Log in to the app with your Instagram account or with your Facebook, and it is entirely your choice.
- After the login, you will see all the accounts that you are following.
- Tap on the account you want to see the IGTV videos.
- There you will get three options, Feed, Story and the other is IGTV. Choose the IGTV option.
- Open the video and then download it.
- It will automatically save the IGTV video to your camera roll.
Now enjoy the video!
How to record Instagram video without holding a recording button
Read the following steps to record Instagram videos without holding a recording button.
- The first step to record the video on Instagram is to open the Instagram app.
- Log in with your account on Instagram.
- When you have logged in successfully into Instagram, you will see the home screen—swipe right to open the camera to record stories.
- There you will see multiple options at the bottom of the screen. Select the hands’ free option from those options.
- Once you tap on the hands-free option, you need to press the recorded button that enables you to record videos without holding the recording button.
So here, you can easily record the Instagram video without holding a recording button.